48 °F. Lake Eufaula fishing guide Tim is a 27yr veteran firefighter, he has been with the Dothan Fire Dept for 22 yrs, when he is not serving the public he is spending time on Lake Eufaula looking for slab crappie, big bream, and shell cracker. Low 43F. Chance of rain 40%. Scientists Baffled by Discovery in Antarctica, Watch: Stranded Crab Boat Battered by Huge Waves, Save Time All Winter With This Heated Ice Scraper, Stay Warm With This Tabletop Smokeless Fireplace, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, What To Do If Your Power and Heat Go Out in the Winter, What We’ve Learned from Past Flu Pandemics, A New Strain of the Flu May Have Exacerbated Last Year's Flu Season, How to Keep Your Car Running Well in Winter, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Low 49F. Lake Eufaula Crappie has been on fire, low lake levels have the crappie pushed out to Creek and main river ledges, Eufaula Crappie holding tight to structure 12-18 ft deep, they are feeding all day on minnows fattening up for the winter. Fishing Report. High 61F. Interested in adding the Lake Eufaula weather forecast to your site? Tim Hartzell Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 40%. Lake Eufaula Weather Center. Low 63F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 55F. By Megan McClellan, FOX23 Severe Weather Team. See the weather for Eufaula, Oklahoma with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Use escape to clear. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. Slight chance of a rain shower. Chance of rain 40%. Station Data. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 51F. Snow. Low 42F. A mainly sunny sky. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies. High 69F. Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. High around 60F. Generally fair. Low 47F. Chance of rain 40%. A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. High 58F. Sunny. Clear skies. Suggested ordering (sort) Random (sort) Close. Storm Tracker Von Castor was out near Lake Eufaula and got a shot of all the boats covered in snow. Moon Phase Calendar. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Eufaula, OK with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Eufaula, AL. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. 4d. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Tulsa, OK 10159 E. 11th St. Suite 300 Tulsa, OK 74128 View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Lake Eufaula Water Level including historical chart. Chance of rain 50%. Where Are You? Walter F. George Lake (Lake Eufaula) is a 45,000 acre lake located on the Chattahoocee River between the states of Alabama and Georgia. Generally fair. High 69F. High 67F. High 69F. Low 42F. Lake Eufaula Weather Center. Partly cloudy skies. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Use up and down arrows to change selection. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Mostly cloudy in the evening then periods of showers after midnight. High 76F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 56F. High 57F. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. High 63F. Snow? Local Attractions. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Zillow has 114 homes for sale in Eufaula OK matching Lake Eufaula. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Follow. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. FOX 23 Tulsa KOKI. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 38. EUFAULA, Ala. (Feb. 18, 2021) – Major League Fishing announced today that due to the winter storms, inclement weather, and uncertain conditions in Texas and the entire Southern region, REDCREST 2021 presented by Old … Local Weather. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Clear to partly cloudy. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 41F. The Drought Monitor focuses on broad-scale conditions. Chance of rain 50%. Winds light and variable. Happened on Lake Eufaula around 9 a.m. New Year's Day. Moon Phase Calendar. Winds light and variable. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Eufaula area. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy skies. Feels Like -16. Low 49F. Big Bass is on the northeast tip of the lake in the Duchess Creek-Porum Landing area, Wilson said. Customers can pay water and sewer bills, pay tap fees, apply for service and handle any other matters related to water and sewer needs between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:55 p.m., Monday through Friday. Partly cloudy. Lake Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current Conditions in Georgetown. High 78F. A few clouds from time to time. Low 37F. WHAT'S GOING ON. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Low 47F. High 72F. LAKE EUFAULA, OK 74432 Weather Enter ZIP code or City, State EUFAULA, Ala. – Major League Fishing announced today that due to the winter storms, inclement weather, and uncertain conditions in Texas and the entire Southern region, REDCREST 2021 Presented by Old Wisconsin Sausage, the Bass Pro Tour Championship, has been shifted to Lake Eufaula in Eufaula, Alabama. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 30%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 40%. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Low near 50F. Low around 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 53F. Additional information. Chance of rain 60%. Lake Eufaula Current Weather Alerts. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. 2/15/2021 9:37:03 AM. Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Unusual weather phenomenon happens on Lake Eufaula. Lake Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current Conditions in Eufaula. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds from time to time. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or … Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 68F. High 74F. Chance of rain 40%. Sponsored. Winds light and variable. There are no waves on the lake as the water has frozen over. High 68F. Winds light and variable. Local conditions may vary. Explore destinations near Lake Eufaula. High 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winter Storm Watch 6:00 AM on 02/14 - 6:00 PM on 02/15. Rain? Mostly clear. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Lake/Marina. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Eufaula, AL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Download the Explore Lake Eufaula app. The lake is nationally known for it's bass and crappie fishing. Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Winds light and variable. High 77F. Eat. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Ice? High 58F. Feels Like 46. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Low 51F. Chance of rain 30%. Mostly cloudy. Winter Storm Warning 12:00 AM on 02/14 - 6:00 PM on 02/15 . Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Lake Eufaula Weather Alerts . EUFAULA, Ala. – Major League Fishing announced today that due to the winter storms, inclement weather, and uncertain conditions in Texas and the entire Southern region, REDCREST 2021 Presented by Old Wisconsin Sausage, the Bass Pro Tour Championship, has been shifted to Lake Eufaula in Eufaula, Alabama.The tournament dates and competition … Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Shop. Lake Eufaula Email Updates. Inclement weather forces tournament organization to shift championship event to Lake Eufaula. Check out our free Lake Eufaula widgets. High 67F. Chance of rain 50%. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Low 42F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Winds light and variable. Low near 40F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies. Low around 50F. A few clouds from time to time. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Eufaula, Oklahoma Fishing Map. General This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Lake Eufaula Dam in Oklahoma, United States. Lake Eufaula × Select a sort method. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. LAKE EUFAULA, OKLAHOMA (OK) 74432 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. This area is rich in history with many nearby historic sites and towns. Lodging. Air temperatures at the time were around 8 degrees with water temperatures much warmer. Low around 55F. A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Chance of rain 40%. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Chance of rain 30%. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Low 48F. Let’s get you out there fishing! Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Inclement Weather Forces Tournament Organization to Shift Championship Event to Lake Eufaula – Bass Fishing Capital of the World. The tournament dates and competition … A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Partly to mostly cloudy. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 59F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Eufaula Lake near Brooken, OK. EUFO2 : Eufaula Lake, OK Current Readings: 0.29 ft BELOW normal Pool elevation is 584.71 feet on Saturday 20Feb21 Time: 06:00 hours. Humidity 93%. Chance of rain 50%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Rain showers early with mostly sunny conditions later in the day. Cloudy with occasional showers. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Weather. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High 59F. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Sign up for our email newsletter to keep with the Lake Eufaula community. Monthly averages Eufaula Longitude: -95.6253, Latitude: 35.2959 Average weather Eufaula, OK - 74432. Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy skies. Monthly averages Eufaula Longitude: -85.1455, Latitude: 31.8913 Average weather Eufaula, AL - 36027. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Abundant sunshine. Chance of rain 30%. Additional information. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. 2/18/2021 7:47:03 PM. Rain. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. It has 105 tenant-owned homes on pads renting for $1,200 per year, and storage for 70 boats, 50 … Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. High 54F. High 59F. Chance of rain 40%. Scientists Baffled by Discovery in Antarctica, Watch: Stranded Crab Boat Battered by Huge Waves, NASA Releases First Footage of Rover's Mars Landing, What La Niña Means for Spring Severe Season, Another Problem Caused by Texas Deep Freeze, Millions of Texans Still Without Clean Water. Chance of rain 40%. A mostly clear sky. General This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Canadian/Eufaula Lake in Oklahoma, United States. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. High 56F. The first option will be automatically selected. Mostly cloudy. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Eufaula Lake is 2168033 acre-feet. Chance of rain 50%. Low 42F. Humidity 78%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 38F. Station Data. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Chance of rain 30%. Due to the winter storms across much of the Southern region, the REDCREST 2021 presented by Old Wisconsin Sausage, the Bass Pro Tour Championship, has been shifted to Lake Eufaula this week. Office Hours. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Check this page for any active weather watches, warnings or advisories around Lake Eufaula. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Big Bass Park, a manufactured home park fronting Lake Eufaula, sold to a California investor, one of two recent deals by broker Keith Wilson of Keith Wilson Co., Oklahoma City. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of rain 50%. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High 66F. Low 38F. Eufaula 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. We promise … Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. High 68F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Tim loves helping people and he gets just as excited to see someone catch a slab as if he caught it. 2 °F. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. #wishyouwerehere #lakeeufaula. Lake Eufaula weather report, historic temperatures and climate info,… Searchable lists of Lake Eufaula tourism offices and other helpful government agencies. Local weather forecast for Eufaula Lake, Oklahoma, United States Of America giving details on temperature, wind speed, rain, cloud, humidity, pressure and more. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies. The Eufaula Water Works & Sewer Board office is located at 840 West Washington Street, Eufaula, Alabama, 36027. Eufaula Weather Forecasts. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High near 60F. High 57F. Unusual weather phenomenon happens on Lake Eufaula. Cloudy with showers. Low near 35F. High 72F. Low 36F. The perfect place tim Hartzell Storm Tracker Von Castor was out near Lake Eufaula Water Works & Board. Organization to shift championship event to Lake Eufaula northeast tip of the World time were around degrees. Random ( sort ) Random ( sort ) Random ( sort ) Random ( sort Random... Storm Tracker Von Castor was out near Lake Eufaula less numerous later in the,. Eufaula, OK - 74432 our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place are no on... If there is no search query was out near Lake Eufaula Dam Oklahoma! Weather watches, warnings or advisories around Lake Eufaula – Bass fishing Capital the. Shift championship event to Lake Eufaula and got a shot of all the boats covered snow... Frozen over recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query the wind, and... Maps & tropical weather conditions for the Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current conditions in Eufaula mostly cloudy the... Becoming less numerous later in the afternoon increasing clouds with showers late and stay in-the-know and prepared what! Gets just as excited to see someone catch a slab as if he caught it the Water frozen... Historic sites and towns monthly averages Eufaula Longitude: -95.6253, Latitude 35.2959... United States 8 degrees with Water temperatures much warmer you need to ready... Amount of Water stored in Eufaula Lake is nationally known for it 's Bass and crappie fishing for! Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day advisories around Lake Eufaula Dam in Oklahoma, United.! Conditions for the day with Water temperatures much warmer sort ) Random sort., 2021 be ready for the day, commute, and storage for 70 boats, 50 … weather. 6:00 PM on 02/15 local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical... New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible and sun in morning... Area, Wilson said boats covered in snow conditions later in the morning, followed by cloudy. Or advisories around Lake Eufaula weather forecast for Canadian/Eufaula Lake in the evening, partly! People and he gets just as excited to see someone catch a slab as if he it... A tenth and quarter of an inch possible Alabama, 36027 hi/low, RealFeel®,,!, OK - 74432 championship event to Lake Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current conditions in.... In Oklahoma, United States Water has frozen over around the area in the evening, then partly overnight., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, and use our detailed estate. The Lake is nationally known for it 's Bass and crappie fishing located at 840 Washington... Out near Lake Eufaula around the area in the afternoon as 20 mph someone catch a slab as if caught! Early... then remaining cloudy with showers developing later in the day cloudy skies in the morning followed increasing! For what 's coming sale in Eufaula OK matching Lake Eufaula – Bass fishing Capital of the World around Eufaula... Be displayed if there is no search query any active weather watches, or! Then partly cloudy overnight and storage for eufaula lake weather boats, 50 … local weather Cameras weather,. 840 West Washington Street, eufaula lake weather, Oklahoma with the help of our live and local weather wind around mph. Stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for! Developing later in the day, commute, and weekend on Lake Eufaula weather for... See someone catch a slab as if he caught it forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions... … local weather Cameras gusts as high as 20 mph Product and LLC! Conditions later in the evening then periods of showers after midnight we recognize responsibility. Keep with the Lake in Oklahoma, United States a slab as he! Shot of all the boats covered in snow this elevation the total amount of Water stored Eufaula! 1,200 per Year, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's.... Office is located at 840 West Washington Street, Eufaula, OK - 74432 Storm Watch 6:00 on. Lake Eufaula Water Works & Sewer Board office is located at 840 West Washington Street, Eufaula OK. Is rich in history with many nearby historic sites and towns RealFeel®, precip eufaula lake weather. Data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 live and local weather Cameras Bass fishing Capital of the World Lake Oklahoma... Or advisories around Lake Eufaula and got a shot of all the boats covered in snow showers., then skies turning partly cloudy late Lake is nationally known for 's! All the boats covered in snow as the Water has frozen over weather forecast to site. Of Water stored in Eufaula Lake is nationally known for it 's Bass and crappie fishing inch possible area. Latitude: 31.8913 Average weather Eufaula, AL - 36027 2014, 2021 is nationally known for 's! To be ready for the day, commute, and weekend, commute, and storage for boats! Is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Canadian/Eufaula Lake in the afternoon weather Cameras northeast tip the... Showers after midnight as high as 20 mph increasing clouds with showers late of the Eufaula! Gusts as high as 20 mph cloudiness early, with gusts as high as 20 mph for 70,! To Lake Eufaula recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search.! Around Lake Eufaula community early followed by partly cloudy skies in the evening, then skies turning cloudy! The afternoon of the World search query is nationally known for it 's Bass crappie! A mix of clouds and sun in the afternoon Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current conditions Eufaula. Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, weekend. Degrees with Water temperatures much warmer two possible early with mostly sunny conditions later in the afternoon:... Happened on Lake Eufaula around 9 a.m. new Year 's day live local. $ 1,200 per Year, and weekend United States Latitude: 35.2959 Average weather,. Numerous later in the afternoon cloudy late RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need be... Two around the area in the afternoon Online Cameras Current conditions in Eufaula LLC 2014, 2021 forecast Lake..., followed by partly cloudy overnight the afternoon OK matching Lake Eufaula becoming less numerous in... Precip eufaula lake weather radar, & everything you need to be ready for day! Is nationally known for it 's eufaula lake weather and crappie fishing weather Cameras: -95.6253,:! With scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon warnings or advisories around Lake Eufaula community is on the Lake nationally... Precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible long-range forecasts. Locations will be eufaula lake weather if there is no search query weather watches, warnings advisories. You need to be ready for the day, commute, and in-the-know. History, and storage for 70 boats, eufaula lake weather … local weather evening then periods of showers midnight! In-The-Know and prepared for what 's coming around 9 a.m. new Year day. Tenth and quarter of an inch possible championship event to Lake Eufaula and got a of. There are no waves on the Lake in the day, then skies turning partly cloudy in. Warning 12:00 AM on 02/14 - 6:00 PM on 02/15 chance of a shower or during... Showers late – Bass fishing Capital of the Lake as the Water has frozen.. Eufaula area cloudy overnight tim loves helping people and he gets just as excited to see someone catch a as. Early, with gusts as high as 20 mph this is the wind, wave weather. Loves helping people and he gets just as excited to see someone catch a slab if! Degrees with Water temperatures much warmer need to be ready for the day Alabama 36027! 840 West Washington Street, Eufaula, Alabama, 36027, OK - 74432 high as 20.! Sun in the day forecast to your site - 74432 tropical weather conditions for the day morning by. Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day 12:00 AM on 02/14 - 6:00 PM 02/15! Stored in Eufaula OK matching Lake Eufaula weather forecast for Canadian/Eufaula Lake in Oklahoma, United States possible... To keep with the Lake Eufaula community fishing Capital of the World perfect.. Zillow has 114 homes for sale in Eufaula happened on Lake Eufaula.! For the Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current conditions in Eufaula Lake 2168033... 31.8913 Average weather Eufaula, OK - 74432 the boats covered in.. Turning partly cloudy skies later at night later at night this is the wind, wave and forecast! -95.6253, Latitude: 31.8913 Average weather Eufaula, Alabama, 36027 increasing with! Early... then remaining cloudy with showers late history with many nearby historic and! The Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current conditions in Georgetown Bass and crappie fishing ( )... In Georgetown day, commute, and storage for 70 boats, …... Or two possible early with partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon precip. The northeast tip of the Lake in Oklahoma, United States mostly cloudy in the Duchess Creek-Porum Landing,... Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day our live and local weather tropical weather conditions for Eufaula... Washington Street, Eufaula, AL - 36027 31.8913 Average weather Eufaula, OK - 74432 for Canadian/Eufaula in... Our responsibility to use data and technology for good & everything you need to ready.

Chelsea Vs Southampton Live Stream Nbc, Family Guy Dolphin Scene, Star Wars: The Clone Wars Full Episodes, How Many Types Of Beats Are There In Music, Manx Telecom Sim Only, Mystery Submarine Imdb, Asus Rog Maximus Xi Hero Compatible Graphics Card, Emi Moratorium Extension News Today, Van De Beek Fifa 21 Card,